Weekly sales roundup for Westchase, week ending Sept. 23
There were three sales in Westchase for the week ending Sunday, Sept. 23, according to Blockshopper.com.
One notable transaction in the area was the sale of 9707 Richmond Ave., Unit 45. Richard C. Lievens and Brian Lynn Megas sold the home to the Doma Chase Condominium Owners Association on Sunday, Sept. 23. The 1,161-square-foot, two-bedroom, two-bath home was built in 1978 and is in the Doma Chase condo development.
Other transactions included the sale of 10047 Westpark Drive to Orlando Say.
- Dunkin Donuts opens Westheimer location May 8
- Bomb squad veteran to talk at Security and Public Safety meeting May 22
- Spring Branch ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-May 24
- Spring Branch ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-May 24
- Spring Branch ISD elementary schools' lunch menu, May 20-May 24
Local Advertising by PaperG