Tamale 101 Cooking Classes set for Dec. 18, Dec. 15
The Tamale 101 Cooking Classes, sponsored by Sylvia's Enchilada Kitchen, will be held Saturday, Dec. 8 and Saturday, Dec. 15.
The event will run from 1:30-4:30 p.m. both days.
According to Sylvia's Enchilada Kitchen, "the event is a cooking class by Sylvia Casares. She is also teaching a cooking class Tuesday, Dec. 4 from 2-5 p.m."
Tickets are $65 per class.
For more information, call 713-334-7295 or visit www.sylviasenchiladakitchen.com/.
- Bomb squad veteran to talk at Security and Public Safety meeting May 22
- Dunkin Donuts opens Westheimer location May 8
- Spring Branch ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-May 24
- Spring Branch ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-May 24
- Spring Branch ISD elementary schools' lunch menu, May 20-May 24
Local Advertising by PaperG