Strake Jesuit grad Rogers plays in Tulane loss
Strake Jesuit graduate Trent Rogers played for Tulane University in a 61-57 loss to Nebraska Wednesday, Nov. 21 at Devaney Center in Lincoln, according to Tulane's website.
The Green Wave are 3-2 on the season. Tulane's next game is at 7 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 24 on the road against Southern.
Rogers, a senior guard, played at Strake Jesuit in 2004-2008, lettering all four years. He was an All-District performer three times for coach Wayne Jones. He was ranked as the 17th est player in the Texas 2008 Class by TexasHoops.com. He was also named to the Houston Chronicle All-City Second-Team and earned All-District honors. He is the son of Gail and William Rogers.
For more information, visit www.tulanegreenwave.com/sports/m-baskbl/stats/2012-2013/tlnm05.html.
- Bomb squad veteran to talk at Security and Public Safety meeting May 22
- Dunkin Donuts opens Westheimer location May 8
- Spring Branch ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-May 24
- Spring Branch ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-May 24
- Spring Branch ISD elementary schools' lunch menu, May 20-May 24
Local Advertising by PaperG